This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
CuII + 2 e- → Cu0 (reduction)
Xem thêm: al2 o3 + h2 so4
2 Na0 - 2 e- → 2 NaI (oxidation)
CuSO4 is an oxidizing agent, Na is a reducing agent.
- Names: Sodium , Na , Element 11 , Natrium
- Appearance: Silvery solid in various forms
- CuSO4 – Copper(II) sulfate
- Other names: Cupric sulphate , Blue vitriol (pentahydrate) , Bluestone (pentahydrate)
- Appearance: Gray-white (anhydrous) | xanh rì (pentahydrate) ; White hygroscopic crystals
Xem thêm: al oh 3 + hcl
- Names: Sodium sulfate , Sodium sulphate , Sulfate of sodium
- Appearance: White crystalline solid | hygroscopic ; White hygroscopic solid in various forms
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure đồ sộ moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.