HCHO (aq) + H2 (g) → CH3OH (aq)
This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
C0 + 2 e- → C-II (reduction)
Xem thêm: na2co3 + hno3
2 H0 - 2 e- → 2 HI (oxidation)
HCHO is an oxidizing agent, H2 is a reducing agent.
- HCHO – Formaldehyde , Methanal
- Other names: Methyl aldehyde , Methylene glycol , Methylene oxide
- Appearance: Colorless gas ; Colourless gas with pungent odour ; Colourless liquid with pungent odour ; Nearly colorless gas with a pungent, suffocating odor. [Note: Often used in an aqueous solution (see specific listing for Formalin).]
- Names: Dihydrogen , Hydrogen , H2
- Appearance: Odourless colourless compressed gas
Xem thêm: na2so3+hcl
- CH3OH – Methanol
- Other names: Carbinol , Columbian spirits , Hydroxymethane
- Appearance: Colorless liquid ; Colourless liquid with characteristic odour ; Colorless liquid with a characteristic pungent odor.