This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
2 C-II - 6 e- → 2 CI (oxidation)
Xem thêm: gdcd 7 kết nối tri thức
2 C-II + 2 e- → 2 C-III (reduction)
2 O0 + 4 e- → 2 O-II (reduction)
C2H4 is a reducing agent, C2H4 is an oxidizing agent, O2 is an oxidizing agent.
- C2H4 – Ethene
- Other names: Ethylene , CH2=CH2 , H2C=CH2 , R-1150
- Appearance: Colorless gas ; Colourless compressed gas with characteristic odour
- Names: Dioxygen , Oxygen , Oxygen (liquefied)
- Appearance: Odourless compressed gas ; Liquefied gas. colourless-to-blue extremely cold liquid
- CH3CHO – Acetaldehyde , Ethanal
- Other names: Acetic aldehyde , Ethyl aldehyde , Acetylaldehyde , NSC 7594
- Appearance: Colourless liquid ; Gas or colourless liquid with pungent odour ; Colorless liquid or gas (above 69°F) with a pungent, fruity odor.